“Hope is a waking dream.”
My Yahoo! Horoscope says:
On the surface it appears that you’re just another member of the group, however, you might actually be subtly pulling all the strings. Others don’t even realize you’re the master puppeteer behind the scenes. Just be careful that you don’t get so enamored with being in control that you forget the plot.
It is a bit of an exaggeration. Horoscopes usually go pretty far to flatter you. But, this much feels true: I want to be the power behind the throne.
I want to be Merlin to your King Arthur.
It is the story of my life, really. I am the designer to your choreographer, I want to make your dreams come true. As a life-time teacher, I plant the seeds to help you flourish into a live of beauty.
In the World of Warcraft, this means I support my Guild Master. My Guild Master has the charisma to lead, the dreams of raids, achievements, success and friends playing together. My Guild Master does the administrative stuff like making decisions on who to promote for access to our guild vault. My Guild Master also does the social stuff with our guild mates; something that is not my strength at all.
The Guild Master also sets the moral, vocal and ethical tone of the guild.
Since I believe in my Guild Master; I want those dreams to come true.
How to Support Your Local Guild Master:
- Take over the Flask and Potion Raid Tab.
- Keep your Guild Master up on breaking news, patch news and changing game mechanics.
- Don’t be a problem! Be the guy who shows up ready to play; geared, flasked, weapons sharp.
- Help the Guild Master be geared, if necessary, so to be a leader of the team.
- Never gossip about other players beyond normal catty and chatty stuff.
- Inform the Guild Master of players accomplishments (like earning a rare mount) for later public praise.
I am a great assistant. I only make dreams come true.