Arthur Abbott: Iris, in the movies, we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason, you’re behaving like the best friend.
The Holiday (2006)
This holiday is a fun one. I got my Armada achievement from Grandfather Winter. The Gently Shaken Gift held my new Red Sled!
The Red Sled is bugged right now, so I had to get a caster to find it. Fortunately, my little pink-haired gnome is a warlock! I got my sled and promptly sat on it. A friendly player came by and pulled me around.
I really enjoyed Hearthcast Episode #298 – Christmas Musical Montage! My favorites, Rewt and Freckleface did a fun WoW parody on Christmas carols.
And, blessed of all, time with my family. I’m going over to my sister’s place because you can’t play WoW all of the time!
I’m making my famous potato wedges.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice two potatoes into long slices
- Put the slices in a gallon baggy
- Add four tablespoons of olive oil
- Sprinkle in some garlic salt, pepper and a bunch of Parmesan Cheese
- Lay them, skin down, on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Eat and enjoy! I suggest some ranch dressing for dipping
Happy Winter’s Veil!