“If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough.”
― Mario Andretti
Elixir of the Rapid Mind — Level 40 to 46
Turning in 22 max level quests in under 15 minutes is the challenge. Full heirloom gear and the Whee! buff from the DMF carousel will help me out.
For this run, you will need:
- To be level 40
- The Dark Moon Faire
- The Elixir of the Rapid Mind potion (300% xp boost for 15 minutes)
- Cooking and Fishing at (at least) level 75
- Journeyman Riding (learned at level 40)
- I used my Water Strider mount
- Pre-complete the Beasts of Fable on your main.
- Pre-complete What We’ve Been Training For
- The five DMF tokens
- Monstrous Egg
- Imbued Crystal
- A Treatise on Strategy
- Ornate Weapon
- Mysterious Grimoire
- A Hearth set at the Shrine in Pandaria
I waited until the Dark Moon Faire came to town.
I chose Darnassus for the fishing and cooking daily. This is because I felt that I could get around faster on my Water Strider mount running across the water than I would in Stormwind running between the canals.
I took the portal to the DMF from Darnassus and did the fishing, cooking and the two pet battles.
I picked up the Whee! buff for a 10% XP boost for the turn-ins.
I did the pet tamer dailies in Elwynn Forest, Stranglethorn and Thorium point and I did the Big Four, in which the quest turn-ins float under your mini-map.
- Raven Hill
- Booty Bay
Now, for the race! I finished the pet tamer in Thorium Point and drank my Elixir of the Rapid Mind.
- Turn in quest at Thorium Point
- Turn in the Big Four quests floating under your mini-map
- Hearth to the Shrine
- Turn in Beasts of Fable (x3) and the pvp pet battle quest
- Race to the port and go to Darnassus
- Turn in fishing and cooking daily
- Port to DMF
- Learn the quests from the tokens
- Turn in tokens, fishing, cooking and the two pet tamer quests at DMF
- Leave DMF and ride to the tamer in Elwynn Forest
- Take the Goldshire flight point to the Rebel Camp in Stranglethorn
- Ride like the wind to Steven Lisbane
- Have three minutes left on your Elixir and 22 minutes left on your Whee! buff.
- Done and done!
Six levels is pretty good. From the Beasts of Fable quests, I got a Mountain Panda Pet and Flawless Critter Battle Stone.