I don’t know why it is we are in such a hurry to get up when we fall down. You might think we would lie there and rest for a while.
Come on Beta!
We’ve been in Alpha for months. Some testing has gone on in dungeons, I think. Mixed into that must be some class balancing.
That wardrobe feature must be a challenge. I don’t know, of course, but I think that must be what is keeping them from allowing character transfers in the Alpha.
I won’t claim to understand the anatomy of an expansion. And, really, I don’t want or need to know much about the quests or stories or who will be the Big Bad. I want to know mechanics, how our classes will play and what will work when we transition.
I want to know:
- Will the Drums of Forgotten Kings work in Legion.
- Will the Leatherworking stat tents work in Legion.
- Will the Chef’s Hat (to be a toy) work for all characters?
- Will Dalaran be a good home base or will it be only a place to run through to get to where I want to be.
- Will there be level limits on toys like the Path of Elothir.
- What is the gold sink? Traditionally a mount but no one knows, I will want it Day One! Gotta plan for this stuff, you know.
Discovering the Class Halls, the Artifacts, the legendary items, game play, quests, monsters, dungeons, raids, treasures and toys can all come with the expansion.
I worry that Activision wants Blizzard to release the expansion near the date of the film release. Pushing it before it’s ready.
I worry that Day One of the expansion will be a bottle-neck for players, especially through Dalaran; forcing lag and choppy play.
Honestly, I’m not too worried. I’m just ready for more information!