Lady Glossop: Are you a theatre lover, Mr. Wooster?
Bertie Wooster: Oh, rather!
Lady Glossop: One of my most treasured memories is of Irving playing Hamlet at the Lyceum.
Bertie Wooster: Really? Who won? [guffaws]
Still Playing The Pre-Patch
Bits and Pieces: Invasions.
- My level 79 is now 85. They upped the XP off of invaders today. Tag-a-rama.
- You can mail a Fel Bat Pup without needing to learn it and cage it.
- The Elixir of the Rapid Mind seemed to do nothing.
- Bandages found way out by the vehicles are a blessing from Elune. They only stack to five.
- Healing or rescuing the Gryphons or the Goblin Bruisers seem to do little.
- Today’s The Queue, Alex explains why, while the mobs scale to me that the damage from the bosses do not.
- I’m saving my crates, I hope to open them at 100 for 700 gear even if it is far past the Invasion Event.
Bits and Pieces: Pre-expansion.
- I now have several Charred Pendants for later sale.
- I bought a few Lucky Shirts thinking they may be a one-time chance.
- The Ulduar/Kara/Dalaran quest line was cool but ending odd as if unfinished.
- I had really hoped that (new) Dalaran would let me see the profession trainers to up the cap to 800.
I am following Restokin’s excellent Legion Survival Guide. In HFC raids I seem to be competitive with our Shammy healer using the raiding build.
Tonight, I have a Demon Hunter tank who will run some dungeons with me. I’ll try Restokin’s build for dungeons. I imagine we’ll start on Normal, then Heroic and then Mythic; trying to up the challenge as high as we can get. I hope my tank is at least a little squishy!