King Arthur: On second thought, let’s not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.
My big change-over happens at 1am. I’ll stay up to at least make it to Dalaran and run about some. No, I won’t speed grind to 110.
Players want to know where to start. For me, it is the new shoulder enchants; I kid you not!
It works out perfectly for me on my Druid. Lore-wise, I want to know the druid zone. The “extra herb gathering” shoulder enchant at revered is in the druid zone. And the toy that I’ve been coveting Path of Elothir is in the druid zone.
I have a miner. That makes the choice simple. The “at revered” shoulder enchant for mining is in Stormheim.
Lifted from MMO Champs:
- Boon of the Bloodhunter (The Wardens) – Bloodhunter’s Quarry: Blood of Sargeras
- Boon of the Manaseeker (The Nightfallen) – Mana-Tinged Pack: Ancient Mana, Potions, Flasks, Elixirs, and Enchanting reagents
- Boon of the Salvager (Valarjar) – Salvaged Armor: Legion Ore, Green quality armor, vendor trash
- Boon of the Butcher (Highmountain Tribe) – Butchered Meat: Leather, Meat, and Skinning Reagents
- Boon of the Gemfinder (Court of Farondis) – Found Sack of Gems: Uncommon gems, Rare gems, Gem Chips.
- Boon of the Harvester (Dreamweavers) – Harvested Goods: Fish and Herbs
Wowhead has a list of all the shoulder enchants here in the comment section.
The MMO Champs, again, have the Legion Launch Guides. A ton of information, sometimes way too much.
While we are at it, why not weave some wonderful toys into our new hearthstone?
#showtooltip Dalaran Hearthstone /use Everlasting Alliance Firework /use Bubble Wand /use Pretty Draenor Pearl /use Dalaran Hearthstone
Knowing what is out there and what to do is important. Your chosen path is your own business; level fast or check out the scenery or go fishing.