“Nothing succeeds like success.
All Over Azeroth
The notes for Patch 7.3 can be found many places, how about here. Patch notes are supposed to be read, they are not spoilers. They help prepare you for the changes and try to answer “what happened to me?”.
I think I get most of the notes except this one:
Legendary quests now display as orange markers on the world map.
What are legendary quests? Did we have them before? Are they new? What IS that thing? I think I have all my Legendary pieces for my spec.
Last night we, as a guild, got KJ down on Normal! This is a big deal. When our Guild Master got one of our players to become Raid Leader, we had five people. One tank, two heals and two deeps. This was months ago. Last night we had fifteen raiders from our own guild who stuck with the steep learning curve of the final boss in Tomb of Sargeras.
Success breeds success!
We cheered, how fun is that?
Very sad news, our Raid Tab got robbed. I would guess that hackers got one of our guildies accounts and wiped us out. As far as I know, this is the first time in our four year guild existence that we’ve been robbed. I put in a ticket, of course.
As the guy who filled that tab, well, I don’t know how to feel. Six stacks of Lavish Suramar Feast and sixteen Vantus Runes hurt our raid team. We didn’t have Vantus runes last night when we needed them.
Little surprises are nice when you blog. Massively Overpowered linked and quoted me in one of their pieces. Check it out.
Here are the pets from the new Raiding with Leashes coming next week:
- Throne of the Four Winds: Drafty from Nezir, Zephyrian Prince from Al’Akir
- Blackwing Descent: Tinytron from Omnotron Defense System, Discarded Experiment from Maloriak, Rattlejaw from Nefarian
- The Bastion of Twilight: Twilight Clutch-Sister from Theralion, Bound Stream from Elementium Monstrosity, Faceless Minion from Cho’gall
- Firelands: Blazehound from Shannox, Cinderweb Recluse from Beth’tilac, Surger from Baleroc, Infernal Pyreclaw from Majordomo Staghelm
- Dragon Soul: Faceless Mindlasher from Yor’sahj the Unsleeping, Corrupted Blood from Spine of Deathwing, Unstable Tendril from Madness of Deathwing
I am assuming that it will follow the pattern from the past and that you can cage these pets.
Sell them! There will be a demand.
Get the Achievment and reward! THEN sell them!
Happy hunting and may all your hits … be crits.