“My motto is: Contented with little, yet wishing for more.”
Party buffs are back in BfA! This is a big deal to me because I felt it was part of the flavor of my class that I could cast a buff on passing players while they were questing and give them a boost. It felt good to do and I liked it a lot!
The cynic in me thinks that the choice was to make the Mythic Plus dungeons have another factor in the composition decisions; why bring two druids? In any case, I’m pretty happy!
The following is a list from Wowhead, culled from when they played the demo at Blizzcon.
The range of party buffs is pretty diverse, lets hope that it is still in the test phase and that raid design does not assume that all raids will have all buffs.
- Death Knight:
- Vampiric Aura Party and raid member within 40 yards steal life from their targets, increasing Leech by 5%.
- Demon Hunter:
- Demon Speed Party and raid members within 40 yards are infused with demonic speed, increasing haste by 3%.
- Mark of the Wild 200 Mana, 40 Yard Range, Instant Infuses a friendly target with the power of the wild, increasing their Versatility by 3% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Aspect of the Pack Party and raid members with 40 yards take on the aspect of a pack of cheetahs, increasing movement speed by 15%
- Arcane Intellect 200 Mana, 30 Yard Range, Instant Infuses the target with brilliance, increasing their intellect by 5% for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected.
- Legacy of the Emperor 20 Energy, 40 Yard Range, Instant You extol the words of the last emperor, increasing mastery by 54. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid member will be affected.
- Devotion Aura Party and raid members within 40 yards are bolstered by their devotion, increasing armor by 10%.
- Power Word: Fortitude Infuses the target with vitality, increasing their Stamina by 10% for 1 hour.
- Expose Armor Your [generators] expose weaknesses in the target’s armor, increasing Physical damage taken by 5%.
- Curse of the Elements Your damage curses the target, increasing magic damage taken by 5% for 1 min.
- Battle Shout Increases the Strength or Agility of all raid and party members within 100 yards by 5% for 1 hour.