“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.”
It took me two weeks to run this series of achievements. It was fun and interesting. Some classes are strong and some are weak but it can be done.
- I found this cheat sheet good to review before starting a new class.
- Make multiple teams and rotate them, on my realm there were only a few battlers and I’d recognize them and I’m sure they knew me … and how I’d play. Multiple teams switches that up some. I use Rematch to make and save teams.
- Spread play time out! If you have the time, scatter the battles at different times of the day so you don’t face the Pros from Dover, over and over.
- This Family Brawler youtube channel can help you pick out some strong pets to use and try out.
- I did Family Fighter first and that helped me learn which pets had strong spells. I’ve been using the Xu Fu guides throughout Legion.
- Have something else going. Waiting five minutes for a pet battle is a heart-breaker.
I’m glad I did it and I’m glad I’m done. I think I’d have to win 100 more to get the other achieves for pvp pet battles with teams at 25. Without the class restriction, I might go for it … over the next few months.
Hoo-ray, done and done!