“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Learning Patch 8.0
Well then, I got to log in today!
- My bodyguard is nerfed from 50g to 10g for doing a world quest. What was 150g per quest is now 30g.
- Gold missions are gone.
- The free WQs for my Mage and Warrior are gone.
- I lost my healing trinket but that’s probably my fault!
- Goblin Glider Kits and Drums of Fury did not go gray.
- I have not tried to make a hexweave bag yet.
- I did the Eastern Kingdom pet tamers but did not notice the upgrade designs for pets. Maybe those upgraded are not in that stable of pets.
I took my Mage to Krauses Landing and cast Arcane Intellect on every alliance player that I could see. I’ll do that to pass the time now and then.
I did two emissary runs and got order resources instead of gold. I imagine that is a permanent change.
I appreciate that they don’t want to make us feel like that there is stuff to be done in Legion when we are in the next expansion.
Finally, I am waiting for Vuh Do and Recount to have updated addons. I’d like to do some test runs in the LFR with my changed talents and get a feel for them.
I’ve not visited the other guides but Icy Veins has the changes for Resto-Druid.
The writer makes several very good points. One is that we have a choice between decent through-put or strong cooldowns. This might suggest talent changes from boss to boss in raids; we know that we are locked in mythic plus.
Another good point is “damage is damage”. Even if a healer does small damage, it is better than standing around. The expectation should be that we are contributing to damage in a fight.
Finally, the advice is to get as many of our strong cooldowns used in a fight. This is so our numbers look good, I imagine. I’ve played the “top the charts” game and it is an empty reward. For example, the suggestion is to take the talent that makes tranquility on a 60 second cooldown and to use it (almost) off of cooldown — I think that is a pure numbers game. BUT, we won’t know until we see the status of the players in BfA fights.
Reporting live from the Runetotem Server, this is Wrathsome. Now, back to you.