“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.”
J. R. R. Tolkien
The 225s: Part III
As planned mostly, I dinged 35 and put time into fishing.
I earned 33 gold in one day!
The stress of player-pride in having my mount at level 40 is gone.
To recap my journey so far:
- Learn fishing early.
- At level 20ish, go to the beach of Duskwallow Marsh and fish the pools. The junk pools are great. Sell everything. If you have skinning, enjoy the free stuff on the beach.
- Be capped at 225 before you ding level 35.
- Do the fishing quest, it is hard but you can do it.
- Read Want gold in WoW Classic? Grab your fishing pole and get these valuable fish.
- Fish either at Steamwheele Port in Tanaris or at Feralas.
- Try to sell in stacks of 20 and match the price of those selling stacks of 20. Be wary of the jokers posting only one item, they are trying to push the price down and sucker you into undercutting their one with your 20 at their price.
- Enjoy your mount at level 40.
I am beyond satisfied. Being able to jump to high-end fish at level 35 is the key. No other profession can do that.