“Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel.”
Dilly Daily in WoW
There is some understanding now of what is going on for a daily basis. One questions if there is something being missed that everyone else knows.
- The Vision of N’zoth daily in the Vale, currently I’ll bet, is a must do every day. It rewards 1000 currency tokens and some amount of the other. Compared to a reward of 25 for chasing rares, this needs to be done.
- The Kill Four Rares in the Vale is now skipped. I feel much better not taking it. Thirty minutes is too much time for any daily and unless they speed up the spawns, I’m not doing it.
- Druid form is a blessing. In the cave in the Vale, a druid can prowl and, check this out, even when destroying the items we stay in prowl. Confidently walking under the flying hive guys is great. Same with flight form to click columns or little bits, pulling aggro yet getting the job done and flying out of aggro is satisfying.
- The pet/mount daily is a must. The only hitch is the confusion when the quest is not in Uldum but in the Vale, the map shows Silithus.
- The strange little mini-tasks like jumping on bugs in Uldum is pretty fun. I like jumping and smashing bugs!
- And, I remember just how tough Nazjatar was on the first day and how it is a breeze now. I expect the dailies to get easier and easier.
I think that the raid opens tomorrow. There has been no invitation in the calendar, so we may or may not be raiding. I have a new cauldron and a stack of feasts and I hope that we have enough to field a team.
The word “visions” is repeated too many times. I can’t remember the names so it has become “the vision daily in the vale” or “the vision thing in the chamber”. For me, it is the same with the major assault and the minor assualts; I’ll not try to keep track or the timing but instead look on my map and go there if something is showing. At least the map has an eye on it for the shortcut!
Rep is Friendly with both factions. I took a quick glance at the Quartermasters and the offerings from Wrathion and, like the doubloons and the 7th Legion stuff, I’ll wait for some months to collect an abundance before going shopping.
So far, so good. The zones are active. There is something to do everyday and you feel like you have finished for the day and everything beyond that is optional like going for achievements or farming.
Finally, since this is the final patch, I wish that I knew when the next expansion is coming. The mindset of playing now and knowing it would drop in June instead of September is a big difference.