Harper, your song has a sorrowful sound,
Though the tune was written gay.
Your voice is sad and your hands are slow
And your eye meeting mine turns away.
Obsessive Healing on the Crucible
He is writing in the context of Hunter and DPS but his conclusions are solid for all of us. Take the stats.
Playing as a Resto-Druid, there is concern that so many of the spells are offensive spells which should be avoided and a sure drip in the bucket on the dps charts.
Knowing that I can only pick one and there will be only one choice from column A and one choice from column B, it will be a brutal roll of the dice for healers.
Since I am not a math guy, at-a-glance I would say that Shocklight is the most desirable for healers. In second place of wishful rolls is Murderous Intent followed by straight up stats in Master of Shadows and Lightspeed.
Four of twelve is not great odds but we can hope. Infusion of Light is a bit of a mystery because it says “chance to heal” but not who. If it is me, then it kinda sucks. All healers keep themselves alive first and then everyone else second.
- Master of Shadows: Mastery increased by 1000. Avoidance increased by 1000.
- Murderous Intent: Your Versatility is increased by 2500 while Concordance of the Legionfall is active.
- Shadowbind: Your spells and abilities have a chance to deal 166000 Shadow damage and heal you for 166000.
- Chaotic Darkness: Your spells and abilities have a chance to deal 60000 to 300000 Shadow damage and heal you for 60000 to 300000.
- Torment the Weak: Your spells and abilities have a chance to cause Torment, dealing 99000 Shadow damage over 15 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Dark Sorrows: Your spells and abilities have a chance to afflict the target with Sorrow, causing it to burst after 8 sec, dealing 133100 Shadow damage.
- Light Speed: Haste increased by 650. Movement speed increased by 1000.
- Refractive Shell: Your spells and abilities have the chance to cause Refractive Shell, absorbing 200000 damage. Lasts 10 sec.
- Shocklight: While Concordance of the Legionfall is active, your critical strike is increased by 2500.
- Secure in the Light: Your harmful spells and abilities have the chance to deal 155000 additional damage and grant you Holy Bulwark, absorbing up to 77500 damage over 8 sec.
- Infusion of Light: Your harmful spells and abilities have the chance to deal 116000 additional Holy damage. Your helpful spells and abilities have a chance to heal for 116000.
- Light’s Embrace: When you take damage, you have a chance to generate Light’s Embrace, stacking up to 5 times. Light’s Embrace heals for 29000 damage over 6 sec.
And … I really enjoyed the new video short on Hearthstone. Let us say it is “inspried” by Disney!! It is pretty fun.