“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Ding: Concordance of the Legionfall
I got my 52nd trait done today. One earns the Power Ascended achievement, I liked that the guild knew that I hit this plateau. It was a true Artifact Power grind.
Concordance of the Legionfall
Approximately 1.37 procs per minute
Your abilities have a chance to trigger Concordance of the Legionfall, increasing your primary stat by 2,000 for 10 sec.
This should be a fairly strong power boost. The tooltip suggests every 90 seconds that this will be up for ten seconds. It is a proc and that means random!
I stood in my Order Hall and spammed spells and could not get it to proc. It makes me worry that I’ll have to put ANOTHER trait into this to make it work. We’ll see how it goes, I’ve not done a dungeon or raid or pvp yet.
The AP Grind:
To keep from being overwhelmed by the sheer volume of AP needed, I decided to break down the goal into smaller pieces. The bar to fill up has 20 “bubbles”. So, for a daily task that is three bubbles per day with two bubbles on Sunday.
The numbers do not really matter. I think that on Monday I needed 580 million AP but on Tuesday I got another Artifact Knowledge scroll which dropped it to 520 million. Looking at those bitty world quests that grant 1.9 million AP, you’d think it would be beyond reach – but it is not. Filling three bubbles a day is not too hard while you are mostly playing the game as you do: questing, raiding, dungeons.
My weekly goal was done on Thursday, three days early. I had ran Heroic and Normal Nighthold with my raid teams, done the daily Heroic Dungeon and all of the LFRs. Some LFRs had satchels, some did not. Of course, I kept an eye out for World Quests that gave five or eight million AP and did them.
- I am confident that the majority of players will have this Trait by the Tomb of Sargeras raid. With the Knowledge scrolls, it feels inevitable.
- It can be called an AP grind, but most of it is regular play and keeping an eye out for Artifact Power rewards.
- This is the “infinite trait” with 50 levels. We’ll keep adding to it but, as designed, the differences for someone to have five vs fifteen is not large.
- Pending a complete overhaul in patch 7.3, one can consider this End Game.
- Finally, it was something that I really wanted to do and made it an in-game goal.